Student involvement is integral to the mission of ACUR to advance and promote undergraduate research throughout Australasia. Student members make an important contribution to our work. In particular, the ACUR Student Committee (ACURSC) acts as an extended wing of the (ACUR) Executive Committee to:
- promote research opportunities for undergraduate students throughout the Asia Pacific region.
- provide an avenue for student input and influence in the decisions and actions undertaken by the ACUR Executive.
- advance awareness of ACUR among students and their institutions.
- participate in the development and organisation of ACUR events.
- advocate for undergraduate students participating in research.
Undergraduate students who present their research at ACUR Conferences become members of ACUR following their presentation. Students (including postgraduates) can also join as individual student members. Click here to join.