Affiliate membership is for organisations other than Australian and New Zealand higher education providers that are interested in undergraduate research and its development.
Affiliate membership confers a number of benefits to your organisation:
- ACUR’s links with numerous universities in Australia and New Zealand enable access to numerous students engaged in undergraduate research and staff committed to promoting it;
- ACUR’s international linkages put your organisation in touch with other organisations working to advance undergraduate research worldwide;
- ACUR works to enhance higher education by encouraging, through its events and publications, new forms of teaching and learning through research-based learning;
- ACUR publicises undergraduate research projects through its newsletter, conferences and Posters in Parliament events;
- ACUR encourages institutions and individuals to extend undergraduate research engagement which prepares students for employability in an uncertain future.
- Members-only area of website which features an “InConversation” Forum, a place to advertise undergraduate research opportunities, and access to Undergraduate Research strategic resources.
The affiliate membership subscription entitles your organisation to:
- display information about the organisation at ACUR conferences and other events;
- receive all ACUR communication and access to resources and networks;
- attend ACUR colloquia, seminars, etc. on payment of a reduced fee (excludes ACUR student Conferences where full delegate fee must be paid);
- nominate a representative to serve on the ACUR Steering Committee;
- vote at annual general meetings.
The affiliate membership subscription is AU$500 per annum