What was the most valuable thing you gained from the conference?
- Meeting people, great conversations with like-minded people. Also learnt so much because of the wide range of disciplines. Renewed inspiration and hope in undergraduate research.
- Talking to people about my research is so much fun! Also I really enjoyed meeting other people whose work is similar to mine, but also people outside my discipline – so I had brilliant conversations.
- Meeting fellow students with similar interests in research, and finding out about what’s happening across different disciplines.
- Increased confidence and more appreciation of the research process
- Confidence in my research and ability to present.
- Meeting new people, and learning about disciplines I’m not familiar with!
- Presenting experience, meeting other researchers and learning about other people’s topics.
What will you do as a result of attending the conference?
- Definitely continue into my fourth year at uni and complete honours.
- After seeing the passion and the difference that research can make in a relevant context I am inspired to continue studying
- I’m going to try and get my research from my honours thesis accepted into the conference next year and attempt to get it published.
- Continue in research and attend more conferences! It was such a great experience!
- I want to continue onto a PhD
- So inspired! I’m going to see if I can present in one of the years to come!
- Motivation to get my paper published
- I will continue with my degree, however I may now consider extending my study to do an honours degree or go even further. The conference gave me confidence in my study and new motivation.
- Being in a peer-based audience provides more confidence to share one’s ideas with the community. I am now more eager to communicate future research to others and will take the opportunities when they arise.
Add your feedback
If you have participated in one of the ACUR events or activities, we would welcome your feedback. Click here to access our feedback form.