Undergraduate and postgraduate students can join ACUR in their own right. For undergraduate student conference presenters, the membership fee is included in their conference registration for the year following their conference presentation.
Why join ACUR?
ACUR’s mission is to promote and advance the spread of undergraduate research in Australasia. Student membership confers a number of benefits:
- Provides you with opportunities to profile your research and represent your institution on a wider stage;
- Provides you with opportunities to engage with other undergraduate research scholars and build peer networks through our conferences and social media groups;
- ACUR conferences give you opportunities to learn more about research in your chosen discipline areas as well as explore interdisciplinary approaches to research challenges;
- ACUR provides opportunities for you to publicise your research work through our newsletter and publications;
- ACUR conferences enable you to experience academic practice early on in your degree to inform future career choices;
- Student members are entitled to vote at annual general meetings and to be nominated for election to an executive position;
- Student members are invited to join ACUR student social media groups;
- Students members are entitled to apply for support to attend ACUR conferences and other events.
The student membership subscription is $10 per annum.
Apply for student membership